COVID-19 POLICY. We are open to supply and install stairlifts and vertical platform lifts during the current Corona Virus epidemic. Please click HERE to read our full COVID-19 Policy to safeguard our customers, their families, and our associates against infection.
Bill Foster is a part owner and founder of Accessibility Services, Inc. He is an alumnus of UCLA, a former U. S. Navy officer and corporate executive. He has owned and operated several businesses. In the 20 years prior to founding ASI he designed, built, and operated assisted living facilities. Realizing that most individuals would rather not leave their homes he created ASI to help people remain safely and comfortably at home.
ASI was founded in 2004 in California and re-incorporated in Nevada in 2007. Our mission is for everyone to enjoy their home for a lifetime.
Mr. Foster is a:
Mr. Foster has spoken to over 80 professional, service, and senior groups in Las Vegas including:
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist by National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB)
- Certified Residential Building Inspector by the International Code Council
- Selected Compliance Inspector for the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Special Adaptive Housing Program
- Licensed Elevation and Conveyance contractor by the State of Nevada
- Certified Installer of ceiling lifts by Liko-Hill Rom
- Certified Installer of ceiling lifts by BHM-Medical
- Certified Installer of stairlifts & vertical platform lifts by Bruno Independent Living Aids
- Summerlin Hospital, Rehabilitation department
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation of Nevada
- Sunrise Hospital, Rehabilitation department
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of Southern Nevada
- American Parkinson Disease Association of Las Vegas
- St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rehabilitation department
- UNLV, Physical Therapy Department
- Touro University of Nevada
- Vegas Valley Rehab Hospital
- TLC Care Center
- Valley Hospital, Therapy Service
- Stroke Support Group
- ALSA of Nevada
- Henderson Senior Center
- Southern Nevada Center for Independent Living
Bill is joined in the ownership and operation of Accessibility Services, Inc., by Barbara, his wife. Barbara brings to the company years of experience as an office manager. She makes sure that the office runs smoothly; that all reports are filed when due, all schedules are met, all files are up to date, and all bills are paid on time. When you call she will probably be the person that will answer the phone.